February 2, 2009

Lower 48 Surface Temps

Unisys to my "goto" website for SST's--Sea Surface Temperature anomalies. Well, today I decided to find a real nice overview of GROUND surface temperatures. And, guess what, Good Ol' Unisys has the best map--at least for me. Here's the link to check it whenever you want. After this post "ages" for awhile, I will convert this Unisys picture to a link in the left column. It's a pretty nice "find" as far as cool weather stuff goes.

I can tell you just by looking at this picture that the people in Rocky Point, Sonora, Mexico, are having a really awesome time on the beaches of the Northern Gulf of California. They are eating huge quantities of shrimp, drinking tanker loads of beer, and generally wrecking cultural havoc as they are wont to do. Party hearty!

2 comments:

Addiction Medicine Plus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Looks like a nice cold spot right where you live!! Meanwhile, my son reports 80 degrees in Santa Cruz yesterday. In the 60s here.