January 5, 2009

Can you trust a snake?


Anybody who's been anywhere has had at least one encounter with a snake. Coulda been a rattler--coulda been any snake. But, if you're "Snake Savvy," you know what I mean. Can you trust a snake? Well, I reckon it all depends on your point of view. I trust any snake that's outside of my truck!

OK, here we go--check this out. In the photo above this narrative is the latest US Navy water vapor picture out in the Pacific. Sure looks weird to me, I have to admit.

They say--"they" being the weather wonks--that we might be getting a big ol' high pressure system coming to visit. What that means is a "mid-winter break." I kind of think they are right, especially when I'm looking at this snake out in the Pacific.
If the snake coil keeps coilin' and the snake puffs up some more, I'd reckon this here snake could settle over the whole entire Western You-nighted States. It's one big puppy, that's furr shure.

Well, meanwhile, we are getting some annoying skiff of snow here in Idaho Falls--nothing deep enough to do anything with but just deep enough to make idiot drivers make fools of themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those snakes can be mighty tricky!